Monday, June 13, 2011

Helping Others

Hello everyone its Tina… I am just now crawling out from underneath my stack of coupons to blog.
I use to be into coupons, and for some odd reason I stopped.. So now I am back in the game. I must say it helps having my sidekick Mel helping and using coupons as well.

It is a lot easier having two women scheming the best deals!!!

I think one of the number one key things you should utilize for saving the most money is communication!
If  you are some where and you see an item on sale..let someone know!

Couponing should not only be about helping your family save money, it should also be about helping others save money.
If you see that great item… call someone, text them, email them etc…. some how get the word out!

If you don’t use those coupons give them away! Find someone that can use them!

Couponing should include these 3 elements
1: Saving Money
2: Helping others
3: Having fun
Happy Couponing
Tina


Hebrews 13:16 (NIV)
16 And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.

Philippians 2:4
4Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
(KJV)
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment