Monday, June 13, 2011

Great Target Deal

I love to find a great deal on something and then have a good amount of coupons to back it up. Yesterday while at Target to check out some deals, I noticed that Target had Wishbone salad dressing for $1.09 a bottle and I had a coupon for $1 off each bottle. I bought 24 (all the coupons I had) bottles of salad dressing for $2.16. I get all warm and fuzzy when I come across such a good deal. Buy the way, Target's in store coupons say that you can only use 1 in-store per transaction. This is not true you can use as many in-store coupons as you want during each transaction as long as you have enough product to cover the amount of coupons you have.

After couponing last week, I found out something about myself. I can be somewhat of a WITCH when I am couponing. I get very upset when people talk to me when I am concentrating on the best deal. I do not like for someone to keep saying, such and such is on sale do you have a coupon. I just wanna scream and tell them to shut up. Oh wait I do yell and scream and tell them to shut up. LOL

Yesterday, I also bought me a new coupon binder. A really neat, hot pink 3 inch binder and it is already full but I love it. I have got me deals all ready for tomorrow, well a few of them anyways.

For those that do not know, there are several coupon sites to print coupons. The key thing is to remember that you only get 2 prints per computer (I have 4 computers going), Targets coupons can be copied but only from the original and it is ILLEGAL to make copies of manufacturer coupons. Getting something for free is not worth going to jail.

The couponing sites are:

coupons.com
couponsuzy.com
grocery.coupon.com

You should also got to manufacturer websites to get coupons.

I hope everyone has a blessed day.

Good luck and happy couponing,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment