Friday, June 10, 2011

Getting Started With Coupons

First of all, START SMALL! If you are new to the coupon world don't do like I did and try to start with all and every coupon I got my hands on. I was overwhelmed very quickly. Next, you do not have to clip every coupon nor do you need to print every coupon. When I say start small what I mean is find one or two good deals and do them. Do not try to do all the deals when you first start. It will give you an ulcer. No I am teasing but trust me when I say that your stomach will turn and feel as if it is tied in knots.

If you are addicted to watching EXTREME COUPONING on TLC as I am, there is one thing you must remember before thinking you will go out there and get $1000 worth of merchandise for free, they are ONLY buying items they are getting free or getting paid to take out of the store and they are buying lots of it. If that is the route you want to go then go for it. I personally do not want 400 bottles of power aid or ketchup.

Through this blog I am planning to share my experiences with couponing along with my cousin, Tina. Tina and I are doing this together. We get together one night a week and go over the deals each of us have found and plan our shopping trip for Saturday. She and I also do seperate deals and I will share them here also.

Good luck and Happy Couponing,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment